Buy to Let Mortgage Brokers in Brixton
With the rental market in Brixton booming, investment properties have never been a better idea. If you are intent on purchasing a property to let you cannot do so with a standard mortgage. You’ll need what’s called a “Buy to Let mortgage”. Mortigo is the Buy to Let mortgage broker in Brixton more investors trust than any other.
The Only Buy to Let Mortgage Broker in Brixton You Need
There are lots of mortgage brokers out there. We understand that. We also understand that if we are to secure your business we need to offer something the competition can’t. That’s why we came up with our stripped-down, no-nonsense 3-Step Application Process that will save you time and hassle and present you with the best available offers from top lenders.
Our 3-Step Process is as simple as it sounds:
Step 1: Provide your personal info.
Step 2: Receive your AIP (typically the same day you apply)
Step 3: Finalize the details and secure your financing
That’s it! No double-talk. No pointless procedural delays. No need to make multiple trips to the office. Just 1, 2, 3 and done.
5 star service.
contact us today.
About Buy to Let Mortgages
Below are the major advantages and disadvantages of this type of mortgage.
- More people than ever are renting property these days and there is no reason for anyone to believe that trend won’t continue.
- Income properties are a great way to secure your financial future and the financial future of your children and grandchildren.
- The Mortigo 3-Step application process makes obtaining a buy to let mortgage simpler than ever.
- While unlikely it is nonetheless possible that you may have a hard time finding tenants.
- Someone you think is going to be a great tenant may turn out to be a problem tenant.
- Those hoping to purchase rental properties will need to pay an extra 3% Stamp Duty.
Get in Touch Mortigo
If you are looking for a Buy to Let mortgage broker in Brixton you can trust, get in touch with the team at Mortigo. Our 3-Step process will have you wondering why you ever thought of using someone else.