Buy to Let Mortgage Brokers Based in London
If your aim is to purchase a property to let you will need to obtain a “buy to let mortgage”. The buy to let mortgage differs from the standard mortgage in some fundamental ways (which we will get into momentarily). For that reason, you’ll want a mortgage broker on your side who has a history of putting the interests of the customer first. That broker is Mortigo.
The Gold Standard of Buy to Let Mortgage Brokers
Lots of mortgage brokers can secure you a buy to let mortgage, but not without first requiring you to jump through a plethora of procedural hoops. And even then the AIP they present may not be the best one that’s available. That’s because they’re steeped in outmoded practices and burdened with 30 year old technology.
Mortigo is different. We built Mortigo from the ground up to be simple, efficient and user-friendly. When you work with us our 3-Step Process will get you an AIP in hours and you will be on your way to finalising your financing before a traditional broker would have lifted your application from his desk to peruse it. But enough about us. What about those buy to let mortgages?
contact us today.
Buy To Let Mortgages: Pros and Cons
Everything has its upside and downside. Here are the major pros and cons of obtaining buy to let mortgages.
- While markets fluctuate over time real estate trends are consistently higher. So an income property is typically a good investment.
- Owning a rental property will not only secure your financial future, it can significantly enhance your financial present by providing additional income every month.
- More people than ever are opting to rent these days, which only enhances the potential value of your rental property.
- Despite overall trends, there is no guarantee you will find tenants.
- There is an additional 3% Stamp Duty on the purchase of rental properties.
- A good interview does not guarantee a good tenant.
If you have your eyes on a rental property get in touch with Mortigo. With our 3-Step process, we’ll get you the best possible deal in the least possible time.